Feb 4, 2009, 9:42 AM
Post #1 of 1
Hey Everyone, I am trying student and I am working on a feasibility project and was wondering if you could please take some time to take this survey. It would be much appreciated. Or if you could give me any information that would be great. Thanks.
1. Age _______
2. Gender _______
3. How many vehicles do you own/work on?______
4. Age/make/models of vehicles______________________________
5. When your vehicle requires or needs repairs where do you go for the information?
o Repair Shop
o Others _____________
6. Typically, how often do you surf the internet to find repair information?
o Less than 1 hour per week
o 1-2 hrs per week
o 3-5 hrs per week
o More than 6 hours per week
7. Would you be willing to pay for a service manual in electronic/PDF file?
8. If so, how much would you be willing to pay?
o 1 -20
o 51 – up
9. How many makes/models would you be interested in accessing?
o 5 or more
10. Would you prefer purchase the entire manual or a section?
11. If you were to obtain electronic/PDF files on the internet, how concerned would you be with copy right violations?
o Not at all
12. Which of the following categories best describes your last experience using or purchasing a service manual?
(Removed hyperlink and moved post, TomG)
(This post was edited by Tom Greenleaf on Feb 4, 2009, 10:04 AM)