Main IndexAuto Repair Home Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

Search Auto Parts

Striker Bolts for Tailgate to Close

  Email This Post

Anonymous Poster

Jun 15, 2009, 7:52 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1748 views)
Striker Bolts for Tailgate to Close Sign In

I am trying to repair my 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD tailgate. I am looking to repair what I thought were called Striker bolts but can not find them anywhere for the tailgate. Is that the proper name or is it different? Any help would be greatly appreciated. They are attached to body of truck but the tailgate latches on to them.

Loren Champlain Sr
Veteran / Moderator
Loren Champlain Sr profile image

Jun 15, 2009, 4:20 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1743 views)
Re: Striker Bolts for Tailgate to Close Sign In

gus; I'm pretty sure your terminology is correct. Check with your local GM dealer. The ones for the doors are very inexpensive. The ones for the tail gate should be about the same.
SW Washington

  Email This Post

Feed Button

Search for (options) Privacy Sitemap