Main IndexAuto Repair Home Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

Search Auto Parts


  Email This Post

New User

Dec 6, 2012, 1:59 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1707 views)
HELP Sign In

I have a part I really need help with it's chrome strips that i believe sits on the rear fenders how ever I don't know what type of car they came from. It looks like it's from the 50's era it has a flag that faces out and 3 strips on the fin it self I can send pics via email please help me thank you. my email address is personal info deleted

(This post was edited by Hammer Time on Dec 6, 2012, 4:09 AM)

Hammer Time
Ultimate Carjunky / Moderator
Hammer Time profile image

Dec 6, 2012, 4:11 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1670 views)
Re: HELP Sign In

We don publish or communicate by e-mails. You can post a picture by uploading it to a picture hosting site like or and they will supply a link that will make the picture show up here.


We offer help in answering questions, clarifying things or giving advice but we are not a substitute for an on-site inspection by a professional.

  Email This Post

Feed Button

Search for (options) Privacy Sitemap