Main IndexAuto Repair Home Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

Search Auto Parts

2000 Ford Mustang 3.8L drip rail panel?

  Email This Post

New User

Mar 1, 2018, 7:00 PM

Post #1 of 2 (437 views)
2000 Ford Mustang 3.8L drip rail panel? Sign In

Hello, I have a 2000 mustang I just bought for $2600 it has 168,000 miles on it. The fibreglass panel above the door on the roof that runs down the windshield is cracked I guess the previous owner tried taking it off and didn't know how the clips are. Anyway I dont have the equipmentpment to repair it and paint it and I cant seem to find any for my year model. Can someone please tell me how I can get a new one? Thanks

Ultimate Carjunky / Moderator
Discretesignals profile image

Mar 1, 2018, 7:17 PM

Post #2 of 2 (427 views)
Re: 2000 Ford Mustang 3.8L drip rail panel? Sign In

Do you mean the A pillar trim panel? If so, they are for sale all over the net.

Since we volunteer our time and knowledge, we ask for you to please follow up when a problem is resolved.

  Email This Post

Feed Button

Search for (options) Privacy Sitemap