Main IndexAuto Repair Home Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

Search Auto Parts

1994 Ford F-150

  Email This Post

New User

Feb 14, 2012, 8:15 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1289 views)
1994 Ford F-150 Sign In

Hey guys, does anyone know what the black plastic piece is called that the headlights and grille mount to?

Ultimate Carjunky / Moderator
Discretesignals profile image

Feb 14, 2012, 8:57 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1264 views)
Re: 1994 Ford F-150 Sign In

Grill opening panel, grill header panel, or enforcement grill opening panel. NPD sells them for like $30.

Since we volunteer our time and knowledge, we ask for you to please follow up when a problem is resolved.

New User

Feb 14, 2012, 9:29 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1249 views)
Re: 1994 Ford F-150 Sign In

Thanks a lot, I have been looking for one for about 6 months, and no junkyards around here had them.

  Email This Post

Feed Button

Search for (options) Privacy Sitemap